We're all about creating connections
At DRO, our variety of backgrounds and experiences makes us a well-rounded and inclusive family. We laugh with each other, listen to our patients, and love our community, creating a positive environment that feels welcoming to everyone that walks through our door. The relationships we’ve built with our teammates are the same types of relationships we look forward to building with you, both during and after your treatment. So get to know a little bit more about our staff and why we're so proud to be a part of our Kalamazoo community.
Dr. Letitia Randall DDS, MS
I am passionate about orthodontics and committed to helping my patients achieve healthy, beautiful smiles that create more positivity and happiness in the community. I enjoy being part of the process that results in more confidence and self-esteem for my patients. Every one of them has a unique personality, and the opportunity to get to know them individually is truly a gift.
Board certified orthodontist, licensed and certified by the State of Michigan to specialize in orthodontics. Education: B.S., Andrews University; DDS, Loma Linda University; Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, U.S. Air Force Academy; General Dentist, U.S. Air Force; Master of Science, Ohio State University.
- I'm a part-time adventurer that stomps in puddles, explores the woods, jumps in the lake, and builds an impressive snow fort.
- Lover of all Asian cuisine. Bring on the Indian and Korean food please!
- My kids (2, 4, and 6-year olds), husband and I love to jam together as a family.
- I love finding new and fun ways to teach my kids about gratitude and generosity.
Dr. Nick S. Owings, DDS, MS
I love doing this too much to consider it a job. I have the pleasure of treating so many different patients and helping craft each of their individual journeys toward a better smile. Although it's difficult, if I have to pick just one “best” part of what we do here, it’s watching the great smiles walk out of our door at the end of treatment, in addition to the confidence, laughter, and happiness that always go along with them.
Licensed orthodontist, dentist with advanced training in orthodontics, certified by the State of Michigan to specialize in orthodontics. Member of the Kalamazoo Valley District Dental Society. Education: B.S., University of Illinois; DDS, Loyola Dental School in Chicago; Postdoctorate, Loyola University Graduate School.
- I've always enjoyed being a part of something bigger. Danville HS Varsity Basketball, National Honor Society, and Eagle Scout.
- State of Michigan Bass Fishing Champion, 1981. You could say I'm hooked.
- Former President of Kalamazoo Valley District Dental Society.
- Proud husband, father of three, and grandfather of eight.
Front Desk Supervisor
- I lived in Brazil during high school. Como vai?
- My animals don’t love crafting as much as I do; it distracts from their petting schedule.
- MSU Spartan lover through and through.
Head Clinical Assistant
- Bonfires and brewery hopping are two of my favorite weekend pastimes.
- One of my bucket list items is to see the world from the window of a tiny home on wheels.
- I'm a lover of animals and have five furbabies of my own.
- I'm always thrilled for the next folk, bluegrass, or rock concert.
- Die-hard Cubs fan here. World Series Champs!
- I'm always ready for another adventure. Italy and Ireland are next on the list.
- I'm all about arts and crafts.
- Any type of music could make it on my running playlist.
- AZO born and raised.
- You can bet I passed on my 10 years of baton twirling talent to my daughter.
- Although I typically enjoy a good Netflix binge, I'd love to jump out of a plane soon.
- Hail Sparty and Go Green!
- My unofficial title at the Reception Desk is “Crowd Control."
- I love to cheer on my kids as they shoot to be the next Gretzky.
- I find my weekly moments of zen by gardening and raking leaves.
Clinical Operations Assistant
- I love it when the beat drops in EDM but I’ll listen to anything, except maybe metal.
- From ice hockey to triathlons, I love staying active.
- Proud to be fluent in ASL.
- My musical taste is all-encompassing. Share your favorite song with me!
- We may look alike but I’m still the better looking twin.
- I'll take a ticket to Rome, Venice, or Florence, especially for the cuisine.
- When I’m not on the volleyball court coaching I’m in the yoga studio.
- Huge fan of Kiiiiiiiiiiiiid Rock!
- I’m basically a one women bake sale when at home.
- My hobbies include rereading my favorite books and making bath bombs.
- Beyoncé is my Queen.
- Put me head to head with anyone on Dancing with the Stars!
- Anything outdoors, please. Whether it be casting a line, strolling a vineyard, or sitting around a fire with friends, I always enjoy some fresh air.
- You could say I'm used to a big family. I grew up with five siblings.
- The twang of country music hits my heartstrings.